Amanda Kloots Fitness, LLC (“Amanda Kloots Fitness”, “we” or “us”) operates the website located at www.amandakloots.com (the “Website”).
Use of the Services
By accessing our Services, you agree that we can collect, transfer, store, disclose and use your information as described in this Policy. This Policy applies to information we collect (i) on or through your use of the Services; (ii) in email and other electronic messages between you and Amanda Kloots Fitness; and (iii) through any mobile and desktop applications you use in connection with the Services, including any online booking applications such as MINDBODY.
This Policy does not apply to information you provide to or is collected by any third party whether through or in connection with your use of the Services or otherwise, including through any third-party application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Services. You agree and acknowledge that Amanda Kloots Fitness has no duty or responsibility to maintain and safeguard any information you may provide to, or is collected by, any third party whether through or in connection with your use of the Services or otherwise.
This Policy is incorporated by reference into our Terms of Service, found at www.amandakloots.com.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not access or use the Services. By accessing or using the Services, you agree to this Policy.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Services are only offered to people who are 18 years of age or older and are not directed at children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect any type of personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, you are not permitted to (i) use the Services or (ii) provide any information to or on the Services. If you become aware that a child under 13 years of age has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 years of age, we will delete that information and terminate any associated user access to the Services.
Collection of Information
Information We Collect About You
We only collect information relevant to the purpose of the Services. This information allows us to provide you with a streamlined experience. We collect several types of information from and about users of the Services, some of which is personally identifiable and some of which is non-identifying or aggregated, including information:
· by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
· that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
· about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Services and usage details.
We collect this information (i) directly from you when you provide it to us, (ii) automatically as you use the Services (which information may include usage details, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies), and (iii) from third parties (including online booking applications such as MINDBODY).
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Website or otherwise through your use of the Services may include (i) information that you provide about yourself or others by using our Services, including information provided at the time of registering or subscribing to use our Services (such as username, password, email address, telephone number and other information that you add to your profile) or when further utilizing the Services; (ii) records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; (iii) your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; and (iv) details of any usage of the Services.
You represent and warrant that you will not upload into the Services, or otherwise provide for processing, any Sensitive Personal Information. The term “Sensitive Personal Information” is given the meaning under relevant privacy or data protection laws (such as “sensitive personal data”) used in applicable laws, including, without limitation, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (including “Protected Health Information”), U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and Family Education Rights and Privacy Act. Examples of Sensitive Personal Information include, but are not limited to, personal financial information (including personal financial account information), sexual orientation, personal medical or health information, personal information of children under the age of thirteen, personal education records, and social security, national identity, national insurance, and similar personal identifiers.
Amanda Kloots Fitness agrees to take reasonable steps, at least substantially equivalent to the steps it takes to protect its own proprietary information, but not less than reasonable care, to prevent the unauthorized duplication or disclosure of your confidential information to third parties without your prior written consent.
Information Collected Through Data Tracking Technologies
As you use the Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your devices, browsing actions and patterns, including details of your use of the Services (such as traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data) and information about your devices and internet connection (including your IP address, operating system and browser type).
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Log Information. We may automatically collect and store certain information in our server logs when you use the Services, including details about how you used the Services, IP address, and information specific to your device (such as system activity, hardware settings, browser type, and browser language).
· Device Identifiers. We may collect information about your device, such as your operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, mobile network information and device identifiers. This helps us measure how the Services are performing and improve the Services for you on your particular device.
· Analytics Data. We may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools (such as Google Analytics), to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Services. These third-party analytics do not collect direct personal information about any user.
Why We Collect Information
The information we collect helps us to improve the Services and to deliver an optimized user experience of the Services.
Third-party Collection of Information
Some content or applications on the Website, including payment processing and advertisements, may be served by third-parties, including online booking applications such as MINDBODY, advertisers, ad networks and servers, content and application providers. These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Services. The information they collect may be associated with your Personal Information or they may collect information, including Personal Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
Amanda Kloots Fitness does not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. Amanda Kloots Fitness also does not disclose any of your Personal Information to any third parties without your consent. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Your Choices About Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information below.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, to:
· Provide you with the Services, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
· Present our Services to you.
· Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· Give you notices about your account.
· Respond to any customer service requests or inquiries that you may initiate.
· Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including, if applicable, for billing and collection.
· Notify you when updates to the Services are available, and about changes to any products or services we offer or provide though our Services.
· Contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
· Enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Additionally, we may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us in any other way we may describe when you provide the information or for any other purposes with your consent.
Following termination or deactivation of your use of the Services, we may retain information and content for backup, archival, audit or other business purposes, or otherwise in accordance with applicable laws. We may maintain anonymized, de-identified or aggregated data, including usage data, for analytics purposes. If you have any questions about data retention or deletion, please email email@example.com.
For information about how you can opt out of certain uses of your information, see Your Choices About Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information below.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose anonymized, de-identified or aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide:
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us is among the assets transferred.
· To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to or not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
· To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· To enforce or apply our Terms of Service, found at www.amandakloots.com, and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Amanda Kloots Fitness, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly, including with users, partners or the press in order to, for example, demonstrate how our Services are used, evaluate industry trends, or to create our marketing materials. Any aggregated information shared this way will not contain any Personal Information.
Amanda Kloots Fitness disclaims all liability for the disclosure of information that you choose to submit voluntarily. You assume all such risks with regards to your use of the Services.
Your Choices About Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
· Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes as provided herein, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences as provided herein, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
Where Information is Processed
We may process your information in the U.S. and other countries. No matter where you are located, you consent to the processing and transferring of your information in and to the U.S. and other countries. The laws of the U.S. and other countries governing data collection and use may not be as comprehensive or protective as the laws of the country where you live. Your information may be made available to government or law enforcement requests.
If you are visiting our Services from outside of the U.S., please be aware that you are sending information to the U.S. That information may then be transferred within the U.S. or back out of the U.S. to other countries outside of your country of residence, depending on the type of information and how it is stored by us. These countries (including the U.S.) may not necessarily have data protection laws as comprehensive or protective as those in your country of residence; however, our collection, storage and use of your personal data will at all times continue to be governed by this Policy.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may review and update your account information by logging into your account and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Any information you provide to us through your use of the Services will be encrypted using industry standard technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through the Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Any changes we make to this Policy will be posted on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personal Information, we will notify you through a notice on the Website or by any other reasonable means. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. This Policy was last modified as of the date listed at the bottom of this page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, please contact us at:
Amanda Kloots Fitness, LLC
110 West 69th Street, Suite 7B
New York, New York 10023
Last Modified Date: February 1, 2018